Thursday 27 October 2011

Blog intro, some background on me!

I have been working in IT, specifically Storage and Backup, for a little over a year now, and have been meaning to start a blog for a while.

While I am fairly new to IT, I have been devoting a substantial amount of time to learning and researching, I don't claim to be an expert (just yet!,) but when I decide to learn something I like to understand it properly, so will do my upmost to ensure that everything posted on here is well thought out, accurate, and hopefully offer a fresh perspective and be of value to anyone who takes the time to read it!

If anyone has comments, suggestions, or any other feedback, please either post a comment, or feel free to email me anytime at daniel.campbell@tdata.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment